- Quick Connect - no student registration required or prep time for teachers (login via a code).
- quick checks for understanding by just asking questions and sending a response type make it super simple.
- draw tool can easily be sent out for students to work through a problem etc.
- Feedback - color and text feedback w/ the unlock so that students can retry their answer.
- Broadcast - teachers can send out one of the students responses to the entire class. This is great way for classroom discussion w/ the names hidden.
- Hide names, send out a multi-step problem. Students complete the first step and classroom discusses the anonymous responses. As a group decide which answer is best and broadcast response to entire class.
- Yes or No, students discuss response and incorrect response can be sent to group to correct.
- Send a Web Page - Teacher can send a web page, video, etc to students so they can view w/out having to leave the interactive session.
- Essay question and multiple correct multiple choice question types now available. These work in conduction w/ the built-in scratch pad that allows a teacher to see and give partial credit for work.
- Live Monitor - watch live as students work through an assessment
I highly recommend checking out Answer Pad by clicking here!!!!
Below is a demo video...
*The Answer Pad is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.