Here is a list of some of their features...
- Cleaner Interface: A polished, streamlined functionality lets users more easily navigate existing features including polling for instant feedback, a real-time assessment center, blogging capabilities and classroom organization tools.
- Real-Time Analytics: A comprehensive analytics dashboard integrates a wide range of performance indicators into one place, including content from select third-party apps like Khan Academy. Teachers can link data to Common Core State Standards or integrate their own custom standards to report on. Otus tracks a variety of data like attendance, participation, student blogs, assessments and grades. In addition, teachers can also create and track meaningful behaviors like grit, leadership and staying on task through Otus ‘Recognitions’. Because Otus logs all student activity in real-time, teachers can quickly gauge their impact on student growth and provide timely, constructive feedback.
- Toolbox: Otus functions as an open, interoperable educational ecosystem allowing teachers to integrate and quickly access the third party apps and content that they use everyday in their classroom. Any Otus user can access free third-party apps or content. If third-party apps and content require a subscription, the subscriber must simply link their account to Otus and they will never have to sign-in to access it again.
- Colorful Work Environments: Now teachers and students can choose from a variety of theme and background color options to create a more personalized, vibrant work environment.
- New Lesson Builder - makes it easier then ever to create, share, and view learning activities
- Differentiate Instruction - now easier w/ more efficient tools
- Side by Side - new view for for rubrics w/ documents, better organization, and synced calendars
- New Student Profile
- Browser Lockdown
Below is a brief demo...
I highly recommend checking out Otus by clicking here!!!
For more information check out Otus on Technology and Learning.
*Otus is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.