Here are some of the great blogs in Education:
1. Cliotech - Jennifer Dorman’s amazing blog. She is one of the most influential people in integrating technology in the industry, and a huge inspiration for me. Her track record in the online community is second to none and her cutting edge ideas/work ethic make her a great resource for teachers.
2. Larry Ferlazzo - Larry is an ESL high school teacher who has a wonderful blog. His blog has many accolades and has been nominated for the coveted EduBlogs award two years running. His links and his ideas on how to use these resources in education are second to none.
3. Brian McKee - a very well written, thought provoking, witty blog that covers instructional technology. His experience in education as well as his travels help make this one of the more useful/entertaining reads around.
4. Always Learning - Kim Cofino’s blog is a great read for educators, she is the 21st Century Literacy Specialist at an International School in Bangkok and shares some great ideas on how to use technology in education.
5. Geeky Bird - Matt Monjan’s innovative blog on the Discovery Education Network (DEN). This is a great resource for up and coming technologies in the classrooms.
6. iLearn Technology - Great blog which I learned about after I originally posted this list. Kelly Tenkely, is a K-5 technology teacher who shares simple ways on how to integrate technology into the classroom.
7. Free Technology 4 Teachers - Award winning blog that has some of the best resources for education out there. Nicely written and has a very nice "blurb" at the bottom of each post which suggests how to use in the classroom.
Smart Technologies - Blog written by Smart Technologies on all their products. Great read to learn how to use Smart Resources and to find out about upcoming technologies.