Thursday, April 29, 2010

Technology & Learning

I just wanted to do a quick post on what I think is one of the better educational magazines around, and that is Technology & Learning. This magazine not only covers the latest in technology integration, but also the latest equipment in technology and how it can be used in the classroom (ex, iPad).

For the May 2010 issue I was lucky enough to published twice. First, for a nice blurb on the inside cover pertaining to my top 10 Digital Book Creators and inside the magazine on pg. 14 for my top 10 Back Channeling sites.

I'd like to thank all my readers and members of my PLN as none of this would've been possible if it weren't for you!!



Click here to subscribe to the online magazine.

4 comments:

  1. I have to agree that Tech&Learning is a great magazine and website. I'm also a TL Blogger and was just published in May too on page 14 - Top 11 Free Tools for Schools.

    Great site and magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dave, the two Dave's take up one whole page of the magazine, WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your slideshare "50 sites" and I'll link it on my blog, quoting you of course. The sites shared are fantastic, thank you for great work! (sorry for my english) see you soon... Palmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Palmy, I'm truly humbled by your words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!