Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Discovery Education

Discovery Education is a site I've blogged about before but it's been a long time and I just wanted to point out what a great resource it is for educators.  DE has a bunch of free teacher resources for grades K-12 in any number of different subjects.  These resources can include lesson plans, work sheets, etc etc.

I highly recommend checking out Discovery Education by clicking here.

FYI, David Andrade is a wonderful STAR Discovery Educator who is an invaluable resource for those wishing to pursue integrating Discovery Education into their curriculum.  For more information view his blog by clicking here.

For my top 10 sites for educational resources click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!