Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inklewriter

Inklewriter is a wonderful site for creating interactive/choose your own adventure style stories.  This site is free to use and ideal for students to create a story and then share w/ others via a unique URL.  These stories allow for others to create their own path or choose an existing one.  Best of all there is a nice feature for teachers to create student accounts w/ a unique username/password.

I highly recommend checking out Inklewriter by clicking here!!!

Thanks to Larry Ferlazzo's excellent blog for the tip.

For other similar sites check out:


1 comment:

  1. What a great concept for a website! I know I will be using this throughout the year to see up is popping up on the web! I can't wait to use Inklewriter with my 4th grade students. They will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!