Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Slidebean

Slidebean is a site I mentioned a few months ago that is great for creating beautiful looking presentations.  Well, they are out of beta and now open to all the public.  This is a site that reminds of PPT but a lot nicer looking, cloud based, w/ the ability to embed into a site or blog.  One of my favorite features of Slidebean are the abundance of templates a person can choose from such as: charts/graphs, collages, timeline slides, and more.  Also, Slidebean is browser based and works on any mobile device.  It can be used in education to "flip" a lesson or even Project Based Learning.

I highly recommend checking out Slidebean by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Presentations/Slideshows click here.

Below is a brief demo video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!