Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Galxyz

Galxyz is a wonderful new (private beta) iPad app that is ideal for the El Ed Science curriculum.  Galxyz is a innovative game that takes students on a educational adventure that has them mastering scientific subjects such as: Matter, Energy, Ecosystems and more.  Students will develop concepts such as scientific reasoning, scientific method, and even conduct experiments while having fun.  Best of all, Galxyz is COPPA compliant, is aligned to Common Core standards, and has lots of assessing features for teachers and parents.

I highly recommend checking out Galxyz by clicking here!!!

Below is a brief demo...



For my Pinterest board on Game Based Learning click here.

1 comment:

  1. thanks - looks interesting! now I just have to kick some apps off my iPad to find room for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!