Monday, May 4, 2020

involve.me

involve.me is an excellent site for creating online quizzes.  What separates involve.me from other sites is the abundance of features it offers as well as how easy it is to use to create a quiz.  involve.me uses a drag-n-drop editor to create quizzes where teachers can add images or timers.  Also, a educator can select through a template or customize an already created quiz.  Finally, once the quiz is created a teacher can include comments, and the answers, so the quiz will be graded in real-time.  This is a great way for educators to assess student's learning and differentiate instruction.

I highly recommend checking out involve.me by clicking here!!!

Thanks to Larry Ferlazzo's blog for the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!