Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Hit List

This will be my last post of the 14 apps that came in the last Mac Heist bundle. I could've done just one post and a short blurb on the items, but I wanted to get in a bit more detail and include the videos/pics that I usually do.... and w/ that, let's take a look at The Hit List.

The Hit List is an app for Mac which is designed to manage lists/to do's/events etc. As most applications for a Mac they have a very nice look and user interface. I was interested to test this out since I usually just use iCal or FC to manage my desktop calendar.

What I like about the Hit List is how many things you can do w/ it such as: iCal syncing, organizing via folders, timers, apple script support, tagging, and so on.

Another great feature is the ability to view your list in a "card" view. This lets you view each event individually (Filemaker users will be familiar w/ this). While I'm not sure if the Hit List will convert me away from my exsisting calendar applications it is definitely a nice change a pace and worth a look.



For more info click here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!