Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fotopedia

Fotopedia is one of the coolest most visually exciting sites to come around in a long time. It is a place where the user/community members create a visually dynamic encyclopedia.

I must say I was really impressed when I started digging around on this site. There is a lot here and you can get lost exploring all your choices.

First, you can upload your own content: photos via Flickr, embed Google Maps, etc. Then you can link articles and have other community members rate your content. Think of this site as one giant Wiki w/ visually stunning content.

Another great feature, which I've never really seen before is the ability to create a widget w/ the click of a button. You can make embeddable widgets for your site/blog, by just highlighting the area of your screen that you want to capture. Great stuff!!!

Give it a try by clicking here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!