Thursday, July 28, 2011

Minus

Minus is a wonderful site/app for sharing files, photos, music, etc w/ a simple to use drag-n-drop interface. This happens to be a very visually pleasing site and is very innovative in the way it works.

I've been using the Mac app and think it works perfectly. A user has the ability to set their files to public/private, share them, embed them in a site, etc etc. Also, there is a nifty little screen capture tool which is a nice feature too. Those familiar w/ Dropbox will feel right at home w/ this app.

I highly recommend giving Minus a try by clicking here!!!

Here is my demo Minus file for those interested... http://minus.com/u/Dkapuler

For my top 10 sites for File Sharing click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!