Tuesday, July 19, 2011

School Sparks

I received an email from the creator of this wonderful new site for educational resources for school readiness. While this site does focus mainly on preschool and KDG there is a lot of useful information to be found here.

"On the website I offer hundreds of free printable worksheets for parents to use at home and for teachers to print and use in the classroom. My worksheets cover a variety of topics from letter tracing (I have 52, one for each uppercase and lowercase letter), math/number awareness, visual discrimination, auditory processing, phonemic awareness, letter/word awareness, social/emotional development, fine motor development and gross motor development. (Renee Abramovi)"

I highly recommend checking out School Sparks by clicking here!!

Click here for my top 10 sites for educational resources.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!