Thursday, February 2, 2012

AppAdvice - free apps

AppAdvice is a excellent site that I just found out about today through Twitter (I love my PLN!!).  This is a site dedicated to all mobile apps for Apple.  A person will find reviews, news, guides, and more on here.  Best of all I was able to find a list of free apps for today only they I think are worth mention.

There is a wonderful Red Riding Hood interactive story app for kids.  I downloaded this for my boys and they are loving it.  They can either have the story read to them or read along w/ it while interacting w/ the book.

Also, there is a nifty little note taking app (MetaNotebook) which is worth a look for taking notes and then sharing w/ others or printing.

Click here to see the complete list.

I highly recommend giving AppAdvice a look by clicking here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!