Best of all Loupe has an educational portal which is ideal for students. These collages can be made to private so only those w/ a unique URL can view the collage. Also, these collages can be embedded into a site.
Here is a list of ways Loupe is being used in the classroom (straight from their site):
- As a poster for print for the back of the class
- Eg. Field trip memories
- Eg. Ski camp
- Eg. Each class has their own collage
- As a support for student's statement
- As attractive presentation for work on the web or social networks
- Eg. Photos in the collage on Loupe link to site where photo lives can be used as a resource for students
- Creative: Eg. Project is about the Island where the elementary school is. Children were asked to search for photos about the island and arrange the photos into a shape of the island. Island Project
- Reporting/Journalistic: Eg. To create a presentation document or as a title page for report
- As a word wall
- In mixing or pairing games
- As a choosing board
I highly recommend checking out Loupe by clicking here!!!