Sunday, January 20, 2013

Level It Books

Level It Books is a wonderful new iOS app that is ideal for educators/parents/librarians who want to find out the Reading Level in a super convenient way.  This app allows users to scan or type in a books ISBN # to get a books Reading Level instantly.  However, there are a lot more features that makes this ideal for education, such as the ability to: create a digital library of books, maintain a class roster for checking out books and maintaining Reading Levels, submit your own books, and more.

I highly recommend checking out Level It Books by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest Board on Educational iOS apps click here.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much time this is going to save me as a librarian when I am making book recomendations for students.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!