Tuesday, February 12, 2013

9Slides app

9Slides one of my favorite Web 2.0 websites for adding video/audio narration to a wide variety of presentations has just launched a free iPad app.  This is ideal for mobile learning and any district that uses iPads.  This can be used by either a teacher or student to create a stunning presentation and engage their audience by providing an actual video narration to their presentation.  The free app works w/ a wide variety of presentation styles such as: Adobe, Microsoft PPT, Google Drive, and more.  Another nice feature is the ability to share and track analytical data of your presentation.

I highly recommend checking out 9Slides iPad app by clicking here!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for an app that I could use for my 2nd grade students. This looks like it will be much easier than some of the other programs out there. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!