Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quandary

Quandary is a really interesting educational online game that I just found out about from Larry Ferlazzo's excellent blog.  This is a game for students 8-14 yrs old that has them control a colony on another planet and make ethical decisions.  These decisions help them develop skills such as: critical thinking, perspective-taking, and decision making.  What makes Quandary so great is the educational portal for teachers that has lots of resources such as: lesson plans, worksheets, common core standards, and more.

I highly recommend checking out Quandary by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational Games click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational Games click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!