Monday, April 15, 2013

Mystery Math Town

Mystery Math Town is a wonderful iPad app for ages 6-12 yrs old.  I tried out this app w/ my 5 & 7 yr old tonight and they absolutely loved it.  This stunning looking app immerses kids into a unique and mysterious environment.  As students travel through a house they can interact w/ the background environment while unlocking certain areas by solving equations.  While they progress further in the game students can collect gold coins to unlock an interactive gallery of townspeople.  What makes this ideal for education is the ability to create multiple user accounts, controlling game settings, and it focuses on addition, subtraction, and multiplication.

I highly recommend checking out Mystery Math Town by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS apps click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!