Thursday, June 27, 2013

buzzMath

buzzMath is an excellent iPad app for Middle School Math that I found out about on Edshelf.  This app has over 2800 problems based on all different areas of Math such as: Geometry, Algebra, Fractions, and more.  Also, these problems have detailed solutions as well as aligned to Common Core Standards.  Best of all, a teacher can download the app, create a class/school account and then distribute to their students via a classroom code.

I highly recommend checking out buzzMath by clicking
here!!!

For other great apps for Math check out Math File Folder Games.

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS Apps click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!