Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Faces iMake ABC

Faces iMake ABC is a wonderful iPad app by iMagine Machine for PreK-KDG/toddlers wanting to learn their letters/alphabet.  There are lots of apps that do this but what makes Faces so great is how interactive it is for kids.  A user has two choices either to learn the letters or find a letter.  The learning part has a kid tap a letter, here it pronounced, and then try to put together a picture associated w/ that letter.  The find a letter is a great way for kids to associate words w/ a letter such as D for Dog.

Right now I have my 2 yr old playing this and she loves it, but also I'll use it w/ my 4 yr who started KDG this year to help reinforce the alphabet which he is learning in school.

I highly recommend checking out Faces iMake ABC by clicking here!!!

Below is a brief demo...



For my Pinterest boards on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS Apps click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!