Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wonderblox

I love supporting Kickstarter campaigns for education as much as I can.  While I might not be able to supply any funds, I sure love blogging about it to help spread the word and see all the cool ideas out there.  The latest Kickstarter I became aware of is called, Wonderblox.  This is an innovative app that uses regular wooden blocks to spell out words on the iPad by placing them in the correct spot.  The way this works is through the iPad attachment that reflects the iPad camera so it can see what's being placed on it's screen.  This can be a great way to combine the physical world of "play" into that of technology as well as increase a child's love of learning.

I highly recommend checking out the campaign and video by clicking here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!