Educators around the world are using Buncee for Project Based Learning, digital storytelling, to "flip" their classroom, and in many more ways. Now it is even easier then before to integrate Buncee into the classroom and users should find the latest updates to really enhance their Buncee experience.
Top 10 New Creation Canvas Features...
- Wider Canvas - easier on the eyes all in one screen
- Universal Search - one keyword search will bring up images, videos, stickers, and more
- Add or upload multiple items at once - batch uploads makes it easier and speeds up a user's workflow
- Draw directly on your digital canvas/buncee
- Duplicate slides - a major time saver when needing to keep the same formula throughout the presentation
- Easier layer and side panels - makes rearranging your project a "snap" by drag/drop
- Text updates - easily format text as well as the ability to now create lists or bullet points
- Grid lines - easily rotate and align items
- Attach audio files to any item (i.e. image, animation, etc.)
- Smoother sharing - easier to share a project through link, email, social network, embed, etc.
*Be sure to visit Buncee at ISTE at booth #1136 in the EdTech StartUp Pavilion.
- ISTE’s Literacy PLN presentation “Literacy Resources and Practices with Special Promise,” on June 30th from 4:00 – 5:00 pm EST at the Listen and Learn Panel. Here you’ll also learn more about great literacy resources like ClassCraft, ThinkCERCA, and Wonderopolis.
Below is a brief tutorial on the New Buncee experience...
*Buncee is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.