Monday, June 29, 2015

Ignite Teaching

Ignite Teaching is an excellent free iPad app for creating multimedia presentations/projects that I just found out about from iPad Apps 4 Schools.  Educators are using Ignite Teaching for Project Based Learning by assigning students projects through Ignite Teaching's educational portal.  The way this work is an educator invites a student to their project/assignment through a unique code.  Once the student or group signs up they can then create multimedia presentations that contain: text, images, videos, and more.

I highly recommend checking out Ignite Teaching by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Pinterest board on Project Based Learning click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!