Thursday, March 1, 2012

PhotoPeach Classroom Edition

PhotoPeach is a site I've blogged in the past and is rather popular.  It just came to my attention that they now are offering a educational solution for schools.  However, this is not a free service but cost effective none the less for a minimal monthly fee.

A paid class premium account offers lots of attractive features for education such as:

  • teacher creates student account (no email necessary)
  • commenting is turned off by default
  • students do not have access to social features
  • only teacher can delete user accounts or slideshows
  • and more
I've been a big fan of PhotoPeach for awhile and this just makes it that more viable for education w/ these class premium accounts.

I highly recommend checking out the educational edition by clicking here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!