Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Math Heroes 1

Math Heroes 1 is one of my favorite mobile games (iOS/Android) for practicing basic Math skills.  This game is developed by the kid friendly mobile app developer Yogome, which develops excellent fun educational games (Recycle Hero, Science Hero, etc) starting their ever popular "Yogotars (avatars)".  Math Heroes has players trying to solve the Math equation before time runs out and either completing a activity or doing battle w/ an opponent.  Also, this game has high replay value as it allows students to unlock extra features the farther along they get in the game and it tracks their progress as well.

I highly recommend checking out Math Heroes 1 by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS Apps click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!