Wednesday, January 22, 2014

PortfolioGen Classroom

PortfolioGen is a site I've covered before and one of the best around for creating digital portfolios.  Now, they have released a new educational portal to allow students to create free digital portfolios in a safe environment.  The way this works is a teacher signs up for a PortfolioGen Classroom account and then invites student's to their site/portfolio via a unique URL.  Once the URL is published students can then sign up and start creating their own site/portfolio and upload: assignments, videos, and images.  Once a student uploads their portfolio a educator can then access and assess student's work in real-time.

I highly recommend checking out PortfolioGen Classroom by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Web 2.0 for Schools click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Web 2.0 click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!