Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Classcraft

Classcraft is a site/game I covered awhile back when it was part of a kickstarted campaign.  I'm happy to say that this innovative RPG style game is now available for classrooms.  This is a fantastic site for bringing Game Based Learning to the classroom by putting groups of students into teams to work together to enhance their learning experience.  This is all done in a unique way that incorporates familiar elements of a RPG by: choosing a class (i.e. Mage, Warrior, Healer), forming a strategy,  completing events/quests, and more.

I highly recommend checking out Classcraft by clicking here!!!

Below is a brief demo...



For my Pinterest board on Game Based Learning click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!