Thursday, April 10, 2014

Flocabulary

Flocabulary is a fun Web 2.0 site for education that I've mentioned a few times on my blog.  This is a great site for introducing or reviewing a subject/concept.  The way this works is through innovative animated videos (or as Flocabulary puts it "Educational Hip-Hop"), that helps students learn through visual and auditory means.

Also, there are some great features that make Flocabulary perfect for the classroom.  For example, the lyrics of each song are displayed below the video and are interactive filled w/ words that are hot-linked to explore in more detail.  The lyrics can also be downloaded or printed out.  Best of all, are the lessons that are included w/ each video to help students reinforce their learning on each topic.

I highly recommend checking out Flocabulary by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Web 2.0 click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Web 2.0 click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!