Thursday, April 24, 2014

30hands

30hands is one of my favorite free iOS apps for easily creating a digital story.  This is a great app because it can be used by any curriculum for any subject and is very easy to use w/ a drag-n-drop interface.  All a user has to do is upload a photo, add text, and then record their narration to create a story.  Also, 30hands has an excellent video tutorial which shows educators how to integrate into the classroom.  Finally, a student can upload their finished product into the safe educational LMS designed by 30hands http://www.30hands.net.

I highly recommend checking out 30hands by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Digital Storytelling click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Digital Storytelling click here.

*30hands is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!