Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Amazing Web 2.0 Projects Book

The Amazing Web 2.0 Projects Book was introduced to me by the incomparable, Naomi Harm. This is one of the best collaborative resources I've seen on Web 2.0. It covers everything from wikis, blogs, to digital storytelling and podcasting.

Terry Freedman the creator does a masterful job of organizing the content which has been included from such high esteemed educators from around the world, such as: Kim Cofino, Silvia Tolisano, and Shelly Terrell.

What fascinates me so much is how easy it is to use this great resource. The content is organized in such a clean/precise way. Below is an example of one such example...




I highly recommend downloading this free ebook by clicking here!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!