Thursday, March 18, 2010

WEMTA Thoughts

I just wanted to do a quick post on what has been one of the biggest highlights of my professional career, and that was attending and presenting at this years WEMTA (Wisconsin Education Media Technology Association) conference.

First, I can't thank Naomi Harm enough for encouraging me to attend and present there. I had the great honor of presenting w/ her which I never could've imagined in my wildest dreams. She is truly a rare gem in the educational technology field and I owe her so much.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who attended my presentation as well as all the people I met. There are so many names that I can't even big to list them (of course I forgot almost all of them) but the few that stand out are Tami Brass and Chad Kafka. These two super nice people are really pioneers in their field and a great resource for people to follow.

I learned so many things that I've only seen talked about but never really used such as:
Finally a few blogs that you can't do w/out:
Cutting Edge Technology
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!