Wednesday, March 31, 2010

JayCut

JayCut is a site that has been around for awhile that I was happily reminded about from reading Free Technology 4 Teachers. JayCut is an excellent site for creating/editing videos. Users of iMovie HD will feel right at home w/ the simple user interface. Everything from effects, to videos, to cutting video (after all it's called JayCut ;-), is all here.

Finally, when a video is done being mixed together a person can upload to the web or even download it straight to their desktop.



I highly recommend giving JayCut a try by clicking here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea. I'm in a Web 2.0 class learning so much new material and this will not only be helpful in the class I take, but also in the high school lit class I teach.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!