Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Chronicle

Chronicle is an amazing iPad app that helps educators harness and organize their best teaching methodologies.  This is done by "chronicling" a students' data and using it in a beneficial and meaningful way.  Chronicle is an all-in-one tool that teachers are using for classroom management, grading, assessing, and so much more.

Here are some of Chronicle's features...

1. Ideal for Reading and Writing Workshop conferring notes, but great for any subject
2. The ability to capture multiple pics, videos, and audio recordings within a note enables teachers to easily provide rich feedback, document student growth, share student achievements, and intervene for student needs.
3. The integrated grade book and traffic light system equip teachers with a means of formatively tracking unit goals, grades, report card descriptors, and more!
4. Many customizable features, including the option of associating any Common Core Standards with a class, if desired.

Below is a demo video...



I highly recommend checking out Chronicle by clicking here!!!

*Chronicle is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits

1 comment:

  1. I have tried many different apps for taking conferring notes. I found Chronicle a bit tricky to navigate when I'm trying to take notes on the fly. However, it could just be my "app"titude. I am not sure if you are familiar with the app Transpose. I am absolutely loving it! It is so user friendly and the support there is amazing. They are constantly adding great new features to it as well. It can record and add photos. I like it that I can make one template and just add a new note for each student. It doesn't let you import a student roster...yet, but it is easy to just type in a new name, especially when there is less typing overall as you can just click features you are looking for. Plus, you can dictate into a field like the Confer app. Thanks for all your helpful posts! I've definitely heard about many new useful websites and apps from your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!