Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DeVry University

Recently, I received an email from DeVry regarding their excellent online degrees/programs, and decided to do a post about them. As w/ most people I've been vaguely aware of DeVry and what they offer for as long as I can remember. After looking at their online courses and what they have to offer, I'd have to say that I'm very impressed.

W/ technology being more and more integrated into education it's easy to see why online learning is so popular. It seems that students who take online courses tend to do better then those in a face 2 face environment. However, those that do a combination of both or "blended" learning seem to do even better then that. "Through DeVry’s online degree program students can take advantage of the credibility, flexibility and support that set a DeVry University education apart while allowing them to follow their individual paths to career success. (Kelly Williams)"

I highly recommend checking out DeVry University by clicking here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!