Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Book Writer

Book Writer is a fantastic iOS app that I've had the opportunity to test out.  This app is ideal for digital storytelling and reminds me a bit of Mixbook.  What makes this app so great is how easy it is to use and the ability for students to export their digital book into an ebook (to be read in iBooks) or PDF.  Also, a user can not only upload text and images but video as well.  This is such a great way to integrate technology into a curriculum and being on an iOS device, great for mobile learning!!

I highly recommend checking out Book Writer by clicking here!!!

Below is a brief demo...



For my Pinterest board on Digital Storytelling click here.
For my Edshelf collection for Digital Storytelling click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!