Tuesday, August 6, 2013

19 Pencils

19 Pencils is a site that has appeared on this blog a number of times, but over the last few months has recently undergone a site construction w/ some excellent educational tools.  For anyone who is not familiar w/ 19 Pencils, this is a great site for curating the web into a safe environment/web page for students.  Also, I like to use 19 Pencils as a "educational" search engine where I know I can find educational content w/out having to worry about inappropriate sites popping up.  Recently, 19 Pencils added some nice features such as the ability create quizzes (short answer or multiple choice) and the ability to create puzzle-type games such as  crosswords and word searches.

I highly recommend checking out 19 Pencils by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Web 2.0 click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Web 2.0 click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!