Thursday, August 13, 2009

Zinepal

Zinepal is a site for making your own digital magazine or ebook. It is very easy to use and I can see the benefit for teachers creating these "ebooks" since they will be in digital format w/ active links.

To get started you have to register an account, upload a few RSS "feeds" and then click create zine. Once it is finished you can set it to private or leave it public so others can view this. I really see this as a way a teacher can subscribe to educational blogs for their students. This site creates a "mash-up" or zine, so students can then see a combination of resources. This could be ideal for those who write more then one blog and want to share it w/ others via one URL.

Below is my "ebook" combining my blog w/ Larry Ferlazzo's.



Click here for the full version.

Give Zinepal a try by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!