Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo Face

Photo Face is a site I stumbled across quite a while ago but was reminded of it after reading about it on Larry Ferlazzo's excellent blog. After messing around on it I've decided that this could be a fun way to use technology w/ your students and especially in art/photography type classes.

Basically, you can either use a stock photo or upload your own (head/shoulders profile works best) and then by moving the mouse you control where the picture looks. Also, you can add expressions by clicking on one of emoticons, add audio, and then export/share your video.

Very easy to use and a lot of fun!!!

Click here for more info.

Below is a sample video I made using my oldest's pic from a few years ago. Look out Chucky/eTrade baby!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!